What is the Safest Cookware? Welcome to the Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan Video.
Is Ozeri’s Green Earth cookware the safest cookware to use?
Ozeri was so kind as to provide us with the 12″ Green Earth Frying Pan to review it. There was quite a few things I actually learned about frying pans doing the review so not only did I get a frying pan but I also got a education in frying pans. Watch my video and you will see what I mean.
How to check for the safest cookware
It would be hard to say that Ozeri makes the best and safest cookware but I like the way they did the handle on the frying pan I reviewed and knowing that they use a greener service in the frying pan helps me to feel better about the food I cook for my family.
Overall I was pleased with the frying pan and I would recommend it as being worth the money they change for it on Amazon.com.
Check out Ozeri on Amazon.com
- Has a good safe ceramic surface made by nature that is absolutely ptfe and pfoa free.
- Brings unmatched non-sticky results while not expelling hazardous toxins or even fumes at increased temperature ranges.
- Includes a scratch-resistant one hundred percent ceramic finish as from nature (zero heavy metal or even toxins) which is surprisingly easy to clean up.
- Made from lasting heavy-gauge pure aluminum without any heavy metal or even hazardous toxins.
- Features a decent temperature tolerant bakelight handle, in addition to a magnetic induction range safe base to achieve swift heat exchange.
Disclosure: I received one frying pan to review it. I was not monetarily compensated for this post. I only endorse or recommend products that I feel are a good value for my readers. This post contains affiliate links. My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.