How many of you have access to coupons? I ask because each month I do a coupon envelope giveaway hop. It starts on the first of each month and runs for seven days.
This is a free event. Very easy to do, low cost and you can make a buck from it if you use Swag Bucks.
Each month my wife and I each fill an envelope with about 100 bucks in savings in grocery coupons and then we do the giveaway hop. We get our coupons from the blinkies at the store, we write manufacturers for coupons and we clip the coupons from the newspaper too. If there is a hot coupon on Swag Bucks we will print it from there and include it.
If you don’t know what a “hop” is.
A giveaway hop is when two or more bloggers have similar giveaways. Each giveaway is linked to all the other giveaways via a link tool (inlinkz) so the readers all get to hop from giveaway to giveaway increasing their chances of winning and creating traffic, clicks, new fans and followers for all the blogs in the hop.
Using Swag Bucks
If you use Swag Bucks to print your coupons you get 10 points for each coupon you print and redeem so when your winner uses the coupons you get the points. In swag Bucks 450 points can be redeemed for a $5 amazon gift card.
I only ask that you include only coupons that a family can use to save actual money with. (Diaper coupons, food coupons, school supply coupons are hot ) and that the total value of all the coupons be approximately $100 in savings.
What do you need to do to join the coupon giveaway hop?
- You need a envelope with coupons; approximate value = $100 in savings
- You need to schedule your post to your coupon giveaway with your own Rafflecopter tool in it.
- You need to include one entry at the bottom of your Rafflecopter asking the readers to look for the links to the other blogs. You can do this any way you want. The point is to remind them that there are more giveaways to go enter.
- Your giveaway should go live at 00:1 on the 1st. of August and run for 7 days so it should end at 23.59 on the 7th. of August.
- You need to join the inLinkz (linky) tool at the bottom using the link to your post.
- You need to grab your inLinkz code and post it at the bottom of your post html editor (as you would a Rafflecopter code)
Grab your Link code here
get the InLinkz code
Feel free to grab the button for the event. You dont have to but the more bloggers we get to join the better we all do.
<div align="center"><a href="http://giveawaygator.com/august-coupon-envelope-giveaway-hop/" title="The August Coupon Giveaway Hop"><img src="http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo250/StevezRandmNade/couponhopbuttonjune2012.jpg" alt="The August Coupon Giveaway Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>